Insurance broker Swinton has invested £2m in a major upgrade of itsbranch network technology. The nine-month project will improve customerservice standards and simplify the company's internal processes throughthe use of new IT applications.
Swinton has installed Windows-based thin-client technology, which storesdata centrally and allows individual branch users to draw the informationthey require without any fear of corrupting the system.
Swinton IT director Adrian Hazeldine said: "The new infr
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance