Delite Insurance Agency has extended its specialist services for complex household risks into Northern Ireland. The move followed a call from the broker for direct insurers and comparison sites to team up with intermediaries to encourage consumers to become more transparent about claims and convictions. Delite said there was demand for complex household products, as 20% of the population have a criminal conviction.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal