Delite Insurance Agency has extended its specialist services for complex household risks into Northern Ireland. The move followed a call from the broker for direct insurers and comparison sites to team up with intermediaries to encourage consumers to become more transparent about claims and convictions. Delite said there was demand for complex household products, as 20% of the population have a criminal conviction.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall