Misys Financial Systems has reported record growth in the volume of home EDI transactions being made by brokers during the first half of 2004. At the end of June 2004, the number of home EDI transactions made by Misys brokers was up 37% on the same period last year.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017