Heath Lambert has made another addition to its growing regional high-net-worth (HNW) operation with the appointment of Lorna McFadzean from Marsh.
Operating out of the broker's existing Edinburgh office, Ms McFadzean will be tasked with tapping into the Scottish market, cross-selling to existing commercial customers and sourcing new business.
Richard Northcott, executive director, art, jewellery and private client division at Heath Lambert, said: "We have 17 people working in HNW in London and we
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April