Heath Lambert has made another addition to its growing regional high-net-worth (HNW) operation with the appointment of Lorna McFadzean from Marsh.
Operating out of the broker's existing Edinburgh office, Ms McFadzean will be tasked with tapping into the Scottish market, cross-selling to existing commercial customers and sourcing new business.
Richard Northcott, executive director, art, jewellery and private client division at Heath Lambert, said: "We have 17 people working in HNW in London and we
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018