Axa's core household products - ABC, ABC Lite and Extra - are now available to users of Acturis. All products will be hosted on Acturis as full cycle EDI, making it easier and faster for brokers to manage their household insurance business. Mike Keating, general manager of Personal Lines Intermediary at Axa, said: "Providing a suite of household products on Acturis ensures that these products are widely available and easily accessible."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall