An independent broker has launched an online motor search engine with a panel of more than 300 insurers and schemes in the UK.
Motor broker 4 Insurance has created www.motorinsurancesupermarket.com, a fully transactional website that allows customers to search and buy policies online from companies such as Zurich, Norwich Union, NIG and Churchill.
Wayne Lee, director of 4 Insurance and creator of the search engine, said the offering was unique: "The sole purpose of this new product is to find
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData