An independent broker has launched an online motor search engine with a panel of more than 300 insurers and schemes in the UK.
Motor broker 4 Insurance has created www.motorinsurancesupermarket.com, a fully transactional website that allows customers to search and buy policies online from companies such as Zurich, Norwich Union, NIG and Churchill.
Wayne Lee, director of 4 Insurance and creator of the search engine, said the offering was unique: "The sole purpose of this new product is to find
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley