An independent broker has launched an online motor search engine with a panel of more than 300 insurers and schemes in the UK.
Motor broker 4 Insurance has created www.motorinsurancesupermarket.com, a fully transactional website that allows customers to search and buy policies online from companies such as Zurich, Norwich Union, NIG and Churchill.
Wayne Lee, director of 4 Insurance and creator of the search engine, said the offering was unique: "The sole purpose of this new product is to find
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018