Insurer Ace has launched Ace Elite, a portfolio of liability products designed to address the increased exposure of individuals and their personal assets.
The insurer claimed that its Ace Elite directors' and officers' (D&O) product responded to the broadening of policies in the market to cover company assets.
Commenting on the launch, Dan Holloway, Ace's UK D&O product manager, said: "D&O was originally developed to provide protection for the personal assets of individual directors and officers.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData