Insurer Ace has launched Ace Elite, a portfolio of liability products designed to address the increased exposure of individuals and their personal assets.
The insurer claimed that its Ace Elite directors' and officers' (D&O) product responded to the broadening of policies in the market to cover company assets.
Commenting on the launch, Dan Holloway, Ace's UK D&O product manager, said: "D&O was originally developed to provide protection for the personal assets of individual directors and officers.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m