Bluesure is using its Cape Town connections to help South Africans living in the UK who are being forced to pay up to 65% more for their premiums.
The virtual insurer, which is backed by South African insurer, Santam and Benfield, has teamed up with Affinity Plus to help track South African customers' claims histories.
According to Tony Martin, ceo of Bluesure, "South Africans just can't get a claims discount because they can't prove it - so at present they often have to pay higher premiums."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall