Bluesure is using its Cape Town connections to help South Africans living in the UK who are being forced to pay up to 65% more for their premiums.
The virtual insurer, which is backed by South African insurer, Santam and Benfield, has teamed up with Affinity Plus to help track South African customers' claims histories.
According to Tony Martin, ceo of Bluesure, "South Africans just can't get a claims discount because they can't prove it - so at present they often have to pay higher premiums."
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years