Adrian Beeby, the former media relations manager at Lloyd's ofLondon, has been appointed director and head of media relations atinsurance and financial services marketing agency FWD. He will take up hisnew post at the beginning of this month. Alongside insurance PR specialistIan Barrett, director and head of public relations, he will lead FWD'snewly formed PR practice. Ian was formerly a director of Loud & ClearPublic Relations.
Adrian said: "Having worked inhouse for 10 years, I've been cons
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData