HSBC has completed a full-cycle EDI development with Open GI, having released a total of 17 new motor products via the system. The products can be accessed using Open GI's motor quote engine, with a further six full-cycle EDI commercial vehicle products soon to be released. The main purpose of the project has been to transfer the entire HSBC product set to full-cycle EDI.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five