HSBC has completed a full-cycle EDI development with Open GI, having released a total of 17 new motor products via the system. The products can be accessed using Open GI's motor quote engine, with a further six full-cycle EDI commercial vehicle products soon to be released. The main purpose of the project has been to transfer the entire HSBC product set to full-cycle EDI.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups