Highway has confirmed it is talking to a number of broker networks - including Camberford Law's Network Extra - as it undergoes a full review of its distribution strategy.
The move marks a significant change in tack for the broker-only motor insurer, which severed links with Misys Countrywide and Key Choice more than two years ago. The company decided at the time that they "didn't represent good value" as it "did not place much business through them".
A Highway spokesman said: "Networks are no
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April