Highway has confirmed it is talking to a number of broker networks - including Camberford Law's Network Extra - as it undergoes a full review of its distribution strategy.
The move marks a significant change in tack for the broker-only motor insurer, which severed links with Misys Countrywide and Key Choice more than two years ago. The company decided at the time that they "didn't represent good value" as it "did not place much business through them".
A Highway spokesman said: "Networks are
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019