Motor insurance specialist Highway has announced its plans to expand into the household market.
Exhibiting at the British Insurance Brokers' Association conference for the first time this year, Highway unveiled the pilot which will be involve two brokers - Direct Choice, which will access the product via the CDL broking system, and 1st Quote, part of Highway Retail, which will use its existing internet site.
If the company's pilot proves to be successful as anticipated, it will be made availab
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel