Motor insurance specialist Highway has announced its plans to expand into the household market.
Exhibiting at the British Insurance Brokers' Association conference for the first time this year, Highway unveiled the pilot which will be involve two brokers - Direct Choice, which will access the product via the CDL broking system, and 1st Quote, part of Highway Retail, which will use its existing internet site.
If the company's pilot proves to be successful as anticipated, it will be made availab
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future