Broker ASA, which specialises in serving repair garages, is looking to acquire personal lines brokers under plans to reach £30m of premium income by the end of 2004. Last month, it paid an undisclosed sum for broker Chartside.
It is understood four staff were retained as part of the Chartside deal and that ASA has already moved Chartside's call centre business, Ladies Direct, to Northampton.
ASA, acquired by Kevin Spencer's insurance group Markerstudy International in December last year from A
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services