Broker ASA, which specialises in serving repair garages, is looking to acquire personal lines brokers under plans to reach £30m of premium income by the end of 2004. Last month, it paid an undisclosed sum for broker Chartside.
It is understood four staff were retained as part of the Chartside deal and that ASA has already moved Chartside's call centre business, Ladies Direct, to Northampton.
ASA, acquired by Kevin Spencer's insurance group Markerstudy International in December last year from A
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints