Michael Rea has been appointed to the newly created role of director of NIG, now the most senior role within the company. His promotion follows the restructuring of Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI), which saw Charles Crawford, managing director of NIG, appointed as managing director of partnerships and brokers, responsible for UKI Partnerships, NIG and other intermediaries within RBSI. Formerly finance director at NIG, Mr Rea takes up his new role with immediate effect.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018