Michael Rea has been appointed to the newly created role of director of NIG, now the most senior role within the company. His promotion follows the restructuring of Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI), which saw Charles Crawford, managing director of NIG, appointed as managing director of partnerships and brokers, responsible for UKI Partnerships, NIG and other intermediaries within RBSI. Formerly finance director at NIG, Mr Rea takes up his new role with immediate effect.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData