Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is to announce new ways in which it willdeal with its smaller brokers in the next two months, according to itsdirector of commercial business, as it seeks more efficientrelationships.
Brendan McManus was speaking as RSA announced its first-quarter results,which the firm described as "on the right track".
The company said it was already putting into place new systems for dealingwith major national and regional brokers and was set to unveil proposalson how to address t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five