Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is to announce new ways in which it willdeal with its smaller brokers in the next two months, according to itsdirector of commercial business, as it seeks more efficientrelationships.
Brendan McManus was speaking as RSA announced its first-quarter results,which the firm described as "on the right track".
The company said it was already putting into place new systems for dealingwith major national and regional brokers and was set to unveil proposalson how to address
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years