Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) is to announce new ways in which it willdeal with its smaller brokers in the next two months, according to itsdirector of commercial business, as it seeks more efficientrelationships.
Brendan McManus was speaking as RSA announced its first-quarter results,which the firm described as "on the right track".
The company said it was already putting into place new systems for dealingwith major national and regional brokers and was set to unveil proposalson how to address t
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?