Equity Group has signed an affinity partnership with Nissan. The three-year deal will see branded private car policies offered to buyers throughout Nissan's network of 215 dealerships, and will net a potential 17,000 new policyholders for Equity. Equity will underwrite Nissan's 'Free to Go' product, a seven day motor insurance initiative launched last month. Cover notes will be emailed directly to dealers, allowing buyers to drive their vehicles away on the day of purchase.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future