Equity Group has signed an affinity partnership with Nissan. The three-year deal will see branded private car policies offered to buyers throughout Nissan's network of 215 dealerships, and will net a potential 17,000 new policyholders for Equity. Equity will underwrite Nissan's 'Free to Go' product, a seven day motor insurance initiative launched last month. Cover notes will be emailed directly to dealers, allowing buyers to drive their vehicles away on the day of purchase.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly