Equity Group has signed an affinity partnership with Nissan. The three-year deal will see branded private car policies offered to buyers throughout Nissan's network of 215 dealerships, and will net a potential 17,000 new policyholders for Equity. Equity will underwrite Nissan's 'Free to Go' product, a seven day motor insurance initiative launched last month. Cover notes will be emailed directly to dealers, allowing buyers to drive their vehicles away on the day of purchase.
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019