Andy Haynes has resigned from Guardian Holdings (GHL), the parent of Gibraltar-based insurers Link Insurance and Zenith Insurance, as chief executive officer in Europe. Steve Tidd will take over as ceo of the holding company for its European businesses, which include Link Insurance, Zenith Insurance and Zenith Services UK.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017