Andy Haynes has resigned from Guardian Holdings (GHL), the parent of Gibraltar-based insurers Link Insurance and Zenith Insurance, as chief executive officer in Europe. Steve Tidd will take over as ceo of the holding company for its European businesses, which include Link Insurance, Zenith Insurance and Zenith Services UK.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years