Chaucer Insurance has launched a new private motor product called 'Mota-marque Value' which will be available with all major software houses for full cycle EDI trading. Based on the current Mota-marque product, 'Value' has been devised to compete with the economy products in the market.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution