Chaucer Insurance has launched a new private motor product called 'Mota-marque Value' which will be available with all major software houses for full cycle EDI trading. Based on the current Mota-marque product, 'Value' has been devised to compete with the economy products in the market.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018