PI Direct has acquired the established professional-indemnity (PI) provider for independent financial advisers (IFAs) Magian Underwriting Agency, and together they have created a Financial ServicesAuthority-authorised mutual named Magian Mutual. The aim of the venture is to provide new PI capacity exclusively for IFAs.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti