PI Direct has acquired the established professional-indemnity (PI) provider for independent financial advisers (IFAs) Magian Underwriting Agency, and together they have created a Financial ServicesAuthority-authorised mutual named Magian Mutual. The aim of the venture is to provide new PI capacity exclusively for IFAs.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges