Motor insurer Highway has acquired a personal lines book of business from broker LRG Insurance Services, adding 5,000 policies to its retail division. Highway Retail, which was launched in June 2004 to acquire UK brokers and improve Highway's earning stream, now has just under 100,000 policies. LRG's policies will be transferred to Highway Retail's 30-staff Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire call centre.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly