Camberford Law has revealed details of its long-awaited broker network offering, finally quenching speculation in the marketplace. The new network, called Network Extra, will act as the 'back office' for small provincial brokers and will allow intermediaries to access restrictive insurance markets and streamline operations, while retaining complete independence.
Managing director, Lloyd Hanks stated that the new network is "unique in its target market" in that it doesn't infringe on a broker'
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData