Camberford Law has revealed details of its long-awaited broker network offering, finally quenching speculation in the marketplace. The new network, called Network Extra, will act as the 'back office' for small provincial brokers and will allow intermediaries to access restrictive insurance markets and streamline operations, while retaining complete independence.
Managing director, Lloyd Hanks stated that the new network is "unique in its target market" in that it doesn't infringe on a broker'
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m