More than one in ten of the 500 drivers surveyed by insurance quote finder www.motorinsurance.co.uk ...
More than one in ten of the 500 drivers surveyed by insurance quote finder www.motorinsurance.co.uk would prefer to pay a higher annual premium than go through the hassle of finding alternative insurers. It is only when premiums rise by more than 10% that most (58%) of the motorists surveyed would even consider switching to another policy provider, such is the inconvenience usually associated with changing over. Twelve percent of drivers claimed that price was not an issue, and chose to re-insure their vehicle with their existing insurer regardless of the cost, while only 41% said they shopped around to find the best deal.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti