Specialist schemes broker Hall and Clarke has gone live with Sirius Fin-ancial System's Sirius for Broking software. Hall and Clarke, which specialises in classic cars and aviation risks and has 85 staff and 3,000 sub-agents across the UK, is also the proprietor of two underwriting agencies, Cherished Car Underwriting Agency and Business Trader Underwriting Agency.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results