Grant Thornton's forensic and investigations services practice hasannounced the appointment of Alastair Whiteside within its insuranceclaims solutions division. Alastair joins the company from CapitaMcLarens, where he worked as a director for 22 years.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018