Grant Thornton's forensic and investigations services practice hasannounced the appointment of Alastair Whiteside within its insuranceclaims solutions division. Alastair joins the company from CapitaMcLarens, where he worked as a director for 22 years.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results