Jessica Pothering sums up this week's broking news headlines, which included: Total being found 100% liable for the Buncefield explosion and subsequent claims; the Adrian Dunno case against Bluefin being found unfairly dismissed; Swinton's chief executive, Patrick Smith, handing over the position to Peter Halpin; and, Zenith Insurance getting a new CEO.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution