Jessica Pothering sums up this week's broking news headlines, which included: Total being found 100% liable for the Buncefield explosion and subsequent claims; the Adrian Dunno case against Bluefin being found unfairly dismissed; Swinton's chief executive, Patrick Smith, handing over the position to Peter Halpin; and, Zenith Insurance getting a new CEO.
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018