Jessica Pothering sums up this week's broking news headlines, which included: Total being found 100% liable for the Buncefield explosion and subsequent claims; the Adrian Dunno case against Bluefin being found unfairly dismissed; Swinton's chief executive, Patrick Smith, handing over the position to Peter Halpin; and, Zenith Insurance getting a new CEO.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups