A further 20 applications are expected within the next six weeks, bringing the total number of Associate Members to more than 40 by end of June 2008.
Broker Network Associates are given access to core business services, provided by Broker Network’s consultants alongside enhanced commissions from a panel of key partner insurers.
In support of the first 50 brokers to successfully sign up to this proposition, Broker Network has agreed give back to each Associate 1% of their annual gross written
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years