Under the terms of this exclusive arrangement, UKGI recommends FSJ Broking to the members of its Premier Service across the country.
Derek Thornton, executive chairman for FSJ Broking, commented: “This new partnership will allow UKGI’s client brokers to sell our range of products and services to their clients. This is exciting as it will open up new opportunities for brokers to develop and extend their practices and their offerings into new business areas.
“It will also provide their clients
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017