Under the terms of this exclusive arrangement, UKGI recommends FSJ Broking to the members of its Premier Service across the country.
Derek Thornton, executive chairman for FSJ Broking, commented: “This new partnership will allow UKGI’s client brokers to sell our range of products and services to their clients. This is exciting as it will open up new opportunities for brokers to develop and extend their practices and their offerings into new business areas.
“It will also provide their clients
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019