Under the terms of this exclusive arrangement, UKGI recommends FSJ Broking to the members of its Premier Service across the country.
Derek Thornton, executive chairman for FSJ Broking, commented: “This new partnership will allow UKGI’s client brokers to sell our range of products and services to their clients. This is exciting as it will open up new opportunities for brokers to develop and extend their practices and their offerings into new business areas.
“It will also provide their clients
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack