Peart and its trading arm, Performance Marque, have extensive experience in the prestige and classic vehicle insurance market covering luxury brands such as Porsche, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati.
The deal, which was supported by The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) will see Cumbrian-based Peart continue to trade under the Peart and Performance Marque brands as part of the Central umbrella.
Peart has an estimated 7,000 policy holders and its 12-strong staff will join the Central payr
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business