Mr Elinor will predominantly assist in the development of IGI’s property-based classes of business. Mark has spent his career with Guardian, where he started in 1993, and remained following the Axa takeover in 1999. He started out as a commercial underwriter, later becoming development underwriter before being tasked with technical referrals and was subsequently appointed as senior commercial underwriter.
Neil Findley, sales and marketing director at IGI Group, said: “We’re impressed by Mark
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?