In a statement the firm said that Mr Snowball had enjoyed a long and successful career in the insurance industry principally with Aviva where he was a group executive director for eight years prior to his retirement from the Aviva Board in 2007.
Over this period he was responsible for property and casualty as well as life and pensions businesses within the UK and internationally.
JLT also announced the retirement from the Board of Bob Scott at the end of 2008, and Chris Keljik who will
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years