In a statement the firm said that Mr Snowball had enjoyed a long and successful career in the insurance industry principally with Aviva where he was a group executive director for eight years prior to his retirement from the Aviva Board in 2007.
Over this period he was responsible for property and casualty as well as life and pensions businesses within the UK and internationally.
JLT also announced the retirement from the Board of Bob Scott at the end of 2008, and Chris Keljik who will retir
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?