In a statement the firm said that Mr Snowball had enjoyed a long and successful career in the insurance industry principally with Aviva where he was a group executive director for eight years prior to his retirement from the Aviva Board in 2007.
Over this period he was responsible for property and casualty as well as life and pensions businesses within the UK and internationally.
JLT also announced the retirement from the Board of Bob Scott at the end of 2008, and Chris Keljik who will retir
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product