Sertus Underwriting is a well established business within the Irish motor and household insurance market.
In 2007 it achieved Gross Written Premiums of £11.3m (€16.5m). The transaction is consistent with Royal & SunAlliance’s strategy in Ireland of building leading positions in targeted segments.
Simon Lee, chief executive of Royal & SunAlliance International Businesses said; “We have a strong business in Ireland and a track record of delivering profitable performance. This transaction repre
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017