Sertus Underwriting is a well established business within the Irish motor and household insurance market.
In 2007 it achieved Gross Written Premiums of £11.3m (€16.5m). The transaction is consistent with Royal & SunAlliance’s strategy in Ireland of building leading positions in targeted segments.
Simon Lee, chief executive of Royal & SunAlliance International Businesses said; “We have a strong business in Ireland and a track record of delivering profitable performance. This transaction
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019