Mr Tidd will continue to operate in the capacity of chief executive until July 31, 2008.
Peter Ganteaume, ceo of Guardian Holdings Group, expressed the appreciation of the parent board for Mr Tidd’s outstanding service to the group in establishing a sound business presence in Europe during a period of considerable adversity.
GHL said an announcement on Mr Tidd’s successor would be made in the near future.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand