A confiscation order against Dennis Lomas for £470,000 was ordered late last year and in October 2008 and Michael Bright paid £1,250,000 through a civil settlement agreement directly to Independent's liquidators.
Compensation in favour of the liquidators was ordered from both the confiscation orders made against Mr Condon and Mr Lomas.
Mr Bright paid his settlement from his pension fund, pursuant to a settlement agreement arising from civil proceedings taken by the liquidators against the former
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019