A confiscation order against Dennis Lomas for £470,000 was ordered late last year and in October 2008 and Michael Bright paid £1,250,000 through a civil settlement agreement directly to Independent's liquidators.
Compensation in favour of the liquidators was ordered from both the confiscation orders made against Mr Condon and Mr Lomas.
Mr Bright paid his settlement from his pension fund, pursuant to a settlement agreement arising from civil proceedings taken by the liquidators against the former c
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted