Syndicates 37 and 2037 are Lloyd’s syndicates that historically provided capital to the Highway motor insurance business. Syndicate 37 is supported by third party Lloyd’s Names and Syndicate 2037 by Highway.
The impact of the Transfer on the results of Highway for the year ended 31 December 2007 will not be material.
Andrew Gibson, group chief executive of Highway, said: “The Transfer satisfactorily completes Highway’s exit from Lloyd’s that began with the creation of Highway Insurance
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products