Customers looking for motor cover will be able to search 80 insurers, including SwiftCover, Legal and General, Axa, Swinton, HSBC, Fortis, Highway, Groupama, Endleigh and Kwik Fit.
They will also be able to compare costs for breakdown cover.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud