Highway will be incorporated into LV=’s general insurance business, led by John O’Roarke. Phil Bunker, managing director of ABC Insurance, will oversee the group while Highway’s current managing director will retain his role and will report to Mr Bunker.
Andrew Gibson, Highway’s chief executive, will stay on in an advisory capacity until the end of the year.
Mr O’Roarke said, “We intend to keep the Highway brand as it is and run this alongside ABC Insurance, our existing broker brand. This w
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business