At the same time, Hero has appointed ACM ULR, also part of the Budget Group, to provide its motor legal protection services.
Commenting on the arrangements, Paul Cosh, managing director of Hero, said: "I am delighted with this deal as it represents another significant step in positioning Hero as a leading player in the personal lines distribution sector. In addition it develops further Highway’s relationship with the Budget Group, which is one of Highway Insurance Company’s largest distribut
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April