Subject to approval from the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC), the insurance business of Link Insurance will be transferred to Zenith Insurance at the end of 2007.
Steve Tidd, CEO of GHL Europe, commented: “We have been working hard over the past 12 months to consolidate our European operations and proposition in order to present a strong and consistent brand to our target markets.
"We re-branded our UK service business as GHL Insurance Services UK earlier this year, and brought
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO