The insurer will provide specialist adjusting services in three specific operating divisions: international property and energy, financial lines and liability and construction and engineering.
The divisions will be run by a team of business managers and will operate from Axis's London office. Martin Taylor will head up the international property and energy division while Norman Mitchell will lead financial lines and liability unit, assisted by Tim Cramer-Todd. Axis has not yet announced the
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products