First Central Insurance Services Limited initially will offer private motor insurance which will be followed by motorcycle and van insurance in early 2009.
Group CEO Mike Leonard said: “It’s great to impart good news for a change. With the launch of our new group, we are creating new jobs and new opportunities and First Central will be a brand of trust and dependability. The aggregator distribution model will fully meet our business needs as our research identified that more and more people
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017