Mr Rasche added: "The integration of the recently acquired businesses, CSC's African I90 insurance systems business and Sirius Financial Solutions Plc, has gone smoothly. Following the acquisition of Sirius in July 2007, our largest acquisition to date, we have developed a new brand identity, revised the divisional operating structure and senior management team accordingly and made encouraging progress towards achieving the expected operational efficiency savings for this year and beyond.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018