Mr Rasche added: "The integration of the recently acquired businesses, CSC's African I90 insurance systems business and Sirius Financial Solutions Plc, has gone smoothly. Following the acquisition of Sirius in July 2007, our largest acquisition to date, we have developed a new brand identity, revised the divisional operating structure and senior management team accordingly and made encouraging progress towards achieving the expected operational efficiency savings for this year and beyond.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData