Mr Rasche added: "The integration of the recently acquired businesses, CSC's African I90 insurance systems business and Sirius Financial Solutions Plc, has gone smoothly. Following the acquisition of Sirius in July 2007, our largest acquisition to date, we have developed a new brand identity, revised the divisional operating structure and senior management team accordingly and made encouraging progress towards achieving the expected operational efficiency savings for this year and beyond.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m