Mr Parker joins ABC to lead its Maidstone operation and to assist ABC in developing its business throughout the South East.
Prior to his role at NIG he was area manager for Hibernian and regional manager for Hallmark and has been heavily involved in broker distribution for most of his career.
Mike Crane, head of broker underwriting for ABC commented: “We are delighted Mr parker is joining ABC Insurance. He has an excellent profile in the broker market and will be a great asset to our busines
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti