Mr Parker joins ABC to lead its Maidstone operation and to assist ABC in developing its business throughout the South East.
Prior to his role at NIG he was area manager for Hibernian and regional manager for Hallmark and has been heavily involved in broker distribution for most of his career.
Mike Crane, head of broker underwriting for ABC commented: “We are delighted Mr parker is joining ABC Insurance. He has an excellent profile in the broker market and will be a great asset to our busines
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups