The company, which employs 4 500 people across its various arms, made 16 acquisitions last year. It now says it plans to consolidate its main related companies, Paymentshield and Open International, into its wider partnership.
Executive chairman Peter Cullum, said: “The excellent progress we made in the last year is reflected in the quality of our products, distribution and extended geographical reach.
"Looking to the future, we remain focused on continuing the ambitious growth of Towergate
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018