The company, which employs 4 500 people across its various arms, made 16 acquisitions last year. It now says it plans to consolidate its main related companies, Paymentshield and Open International, into its wider partnership.
Executive chairman Peter Cullum, said: “The excellent progress we made in the last year is reflected in the quality of our products, distribution and extended geographical reach.
"Looking to the future, we remain focused on continuing the ambitious growth of Towergate
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five