The latest British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) quarterly report claims the UK is on the brink of a serious recession, announcements of job cuts are appearing almost daily – the latest from house builder Persimmon, which has announced 1,100 job cuts, and costs spiralling whilst order books have been slowing over the past 3 months. Angel believes that the net result of these factors will be significant increases in claims against companies and their directors.
Mark Shreeve, Angel Underwriting’s
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April