Health Care Matters, which controls £1.2m in premium income, was established in 1993 by George Connelly who will be retiring after more than 30 years in the PMI industry.
Jan Lawson, PHP's managing director said, "Health Care Matters has an excellent reputation for valuing all its customers and George wanted to ensure his clients would be very well looked after.
"We have an excellent track record of integrating businesses into the PHP infrastructure ensuring a smooth transition for the clients,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK