Health Care Matters, which controls £1.2m in premium income, was established in 1993 by George Connelly who will be retiring after more than 30 years in the PMI industry.
Jan Lawson, PHP's managing director said, "Health Care Matters has an excellent reputation for valuing all its customers and George wanted to ensure his clients would be very well looked after.
"We have an excellent track record of integrating businesses into the PHP infrastructure ensuring a smooth transition for the clients, co
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services