The study revealed a 0.3% fall in the average price for online comprehensive motor insurance during October, November and December in 2007, compared to the previous quarter.
A month-on-month review of 2007 revealed that after an initial increase during the first half of the year, the final six months saw the average online comprehensive motor insurance premium become more stable, with the final three months recording a slight dip.
The year as a whole recorded a 6.3% increase in the average o
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product