The study revealed a 0.3% fall in the average price for online comprehensive motor insurance during October, November and December in 2007, compared to the previous quarter.
A month-on-month review of 2007 revealed that after an initial increase during the first half of the year, the final six months saw the average online comprehensive motor insurance premium become more stable, with the final three months recording a slight dip.
The year as a whole recorded a 6.3% increase in the average o
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?