Group development manager, Doug Phelan, said: “We have ambitious plans to grow KGM’s presence in our core markets. A key step in achieving this will be to conduct a thorough review of our current product range to see how we can improve existing offerings to brokers and identify potential gaps to exploit further."
He added: "Up until now, we sought valuable product feedback and information from our broker partners through the relationships with our underwriting and business development teams.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel