Firebond, established in 1993, is an insurance broking service specialising in classic cars. It enjoys a special relationship with classic car enthusiasts and is know for its exceptional service offering.
The acquisition of Firebond, with operations in Cambridge and Bingley, will consolidate Aon's role within the classic car broking sector.
Peter Harmer, CEO of Aon UK, commented: "Firebond is a natural fit with both the Aon Classic Cars business and our Footman James business. Firebond will
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK