Firebond, established in 1993, is an insurance broking service specialising in classic cars. It enjoys a special relationship with classic car enthusiasts and is know for its exceptional service offering.
The acquisition of Firebond, with operations in Cambridge and Bingley, will consolidate Aon's role within the classic car broking sector.
Peter Harmer, CEO of Aon UK, commented: "Firebond is a natural fit with both the Aon Classic Cars business and our Footman James business. Firebond will
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017