In a statement the insurer said that Mr Longstaff had been instrumental in the restructuring of the group in the UK and Gibraltar. This has involved the integration of Zenith Insurance and Link Insurance.
The statement added that Mr Longstaff felt the time was right to explore fresh avenues in his career leaving behind the Zenith insurance business in a solid position to capitalise on the continuing improvements in the UK motor market.
Derek Wiley, interim managing director of Zenith, commen
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups