In a statement the insurer said that Mr Longstaff had been instrumental in the restructuring of the group in the UK and Gibraltar. This has involved the integration of Zenith Insurance and Link Insurance.
The statement added that Mr Longstaff felt the time was right to explore fresh avenues in his career leaving behind the Zenith insurance business in a solid position to capitalise on the continuing improvements in the UK motor market.
Derek Wiley, interim managing director of Zenith, commen
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future