The new product will provide comprehensive and third party fire and theft cover with new rating factors, which will allow for more accurate pricing on individual risks. Axa has said that the purpose would be to offer more competitive quotes for safer, low risk drivers.
The policy has also been written in simpler wording as part of Axa’s effort to improve customer communication standards in the industry.
To improve claims service, Axa has put a new quality control system in place and will han
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five