The new product will provide comprehensive and third party fire and theft cover with new rating factors, which will allow for more accurate pricing on individual risks. Axa has said that the purpose would be to offer more competitive quotes for safer, low risk drivers.
The policy has also been written in simpler wording as part of Axa’s effort to improve customer communication standards in the industry.
To improve claims service, Axa has put a new quality control system in place and will han
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017